DIY Frappe RecipeGenevieve Rahman
Do you like ice-cold blended coffee? Well, today is your lucky day! Today is National Frappe Day & the experts at Warehouse Direct have penned a simple Frappe recipe for you to enjoy at your workplace. Check out the recipe below and enjoy a Frappe to celebrate:
DIY Frappe Recipe
- Prepare Folgers Instant Coffee per directions, then set in the refrigerator to cool off (we recommend leaving in the refrigerator at least 20-30 minutes)
- Using a blender, combine milk, sugar, and ice together without blending yet. Note: You may use any amount of milk, sugar, or ice in your frappe. However, the more ice you use, the thicker the drink will turn out.
- Get the instant coffee from the refrigerator, and pour it into the blender over the other ingredients.
- Blend all ingredients together, starting 10-15 seconds on a low speed, then increase blending speed to the highest speed until smooth.
- Pour in a glass or plastic cup and enjoy!