The most-needed items to support breast cancer awarenessGenevieve Rahman
It’s October, and it’s time to bring awareness to breast cancer, which affects 1 in 8 women in their lifetime. Bringing awareness at your workplace promotes philanthropic support for those who we call our mothers, grandmothers, wives, daughters, aunts, and coworkers who have or know someone diagnosed with this disease.
This year, many community gatherings to bring awareness may be brought paused, but you and those at your workplace can still fight for a cure! Check out our list of items you can order for your workplace this month to show your support:
Go Pink On-The-Go
With many workers working remotely, or on the go between the office and at home, giving cool ‘office swag’ is a great morale booster and bringing awareness to breast cancer. Here are our top pink products for the worker on-the-go to promote this October and beyond:
- PADOVA Junior Journal Item #: KP2607
- JOMOCHA 16 oz. Double Lid Hot/Cold Tumbler Item # KM6135
- TAFFY Multi-Use Grip Holder Item # VC1000
- Convention Tote Bag Item # KT6102
Show Support With Sporty & Savy Gear
Being active outdoors is on everyone’s safest activity list in 2020. Promote a virtual hike with your workplace to support breast cancer awareness, and give some of these active products to trek the path. Bonus: wireless items are included to promote a wanderlust life, too!
- Perka HIBISCUS IV 17 oz. Insulated Spill-Proof Mug Item # KM6129
- ALEUTIAN Sport Tote Bag Item # KT7302
- BOREUS Wireless Charging Pad Item # GC1470
- CHARLIE Plunge-Action Animated Pen Item # BV6220
With many pink products available now, support to find a cure is more important than ever. Are you ready to take a stand in fighting for the 1 in 8? Contact the experts by clicking here to get your custom order of pink products today.