Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate RecipeGenevieve Rahman
- 1 cups of Whole Milk
- 1 package of Nestle Hot Chocolate Powder
- 1 package of Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- A dash of Sea Salt (optional)
- Add milk, Reeses Cups in your favorite coffee mug and microwave for 60 seconds.
- Whisk until chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Add, cocoa powder, vanilla, and salt (if desired) and whisk until mixed completely.
Get the latest and greatest of 2020 Coffee and Breakroom solutions from the experts by clicking here.