Get cozy & caffeinated with a 2-ingredient fall recipeGenevieve Rahman
As the temperatures begin to drop, there is no better time to welcome a new warm brew to your work routine. There is nothing quite like the aroma of fall coffees to start your day. From pumpkin spice lattes to a caramel infused cappuccinos to hints of apple that hit your taste buds, fall is a lovely season for loyal coffee drinkers.
Check out Warehouse Direct’s easy 2-ingredient recipe for a homemade latte to enjoy at the comfort of your home or desk:
A Homemade Latte
Looking for a latte that is made in the comfort of your home or workplace? Try this tasty recipe that is sure to make every morning start off great with only two ingredients needed. The best part, you can try our Nespresso for free by clicking here! :
- Coffee or Nespresso (Get your free trial by clicking here)
1. Brew up a batch of double Nespresso coffee. If you have an espresso maker, make 1 to 2 shots of espresso.
2. While the coffee is brewing, heat 1 to 1 ½ cups milk in a microwave for 20-30 seconds. For a richer and creamier latte, use 2% percent milk. Want to save your calories for lunch? Try using skim milk for the latte. You can also give soy or almond milk a try!
3. Once the milk is heated, whisk the milk separately to make a delicious froth. Use a fork or a whisk if you have one of hand. Not into the old-school whisking routine? Try using a blender or food processor instead.
4. Pour the Nespresso into a coffee mug with a half or inch/inch of room for your freshly made milk froth. Pour the milk over the coffee while holding back the froth with a spoon. Finish by layering the froth over the top of the beverage.
5. OPTIONAL: Add in your favorite creamer or sweetener of choice that will really add a personal touch. Some of our favorite fall creamers are